[Closed] Internship: Business Development Representative
Conlan Scientific is a financial data science development services firm. We primarily work on quantitative investment strategy development for hedge funds, banks, and lenders.
Ranked #1 in Artificial Intelligence on Clutch.co in the D.C. area.
- Bachelor's candidate in a relevant field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong grammatical and editing skills.
- Prospect-facing, customer-facing, or direct sales experience.
- Familiarity with popular go-to-market software and databases.
- Highly technical understanding of email and social media.
- Experience working in or around financial services or data science.
You will learn what it is like to work on the sales team of a data science firm that is respected by both business leaders and top engineers.
- Work with Chris Conlan to scale up our sales and marketing initiatives.
- Work with a suite of custom-built in-house sales technologies, and you will influence their continued development.
- Cultivate numerous internal marketing assets, including books, Meetup groups, email lists, blogs, social channels, webinars, open-source projects, and competitions.
- Assist with organization and execution of direct outreach initiatives.
Fully negotiable based on your skills and needs. Partial on-site required.
How to Apply
Interested in our market positioning? See the following.