[Filled] Job: Data Visualization Engineer in Bethesda, MD
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus on quantitative investment strategy development for hedge funds, banks, and lenders.
As a data visualization engineer, you will work with a broad set of clients, in industries other than just finance, to process data into interactive web-based data visualizations.
- Bachelor's or greater in a quantitative field.
- Python programming experience.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools for data visualization (e.g. Tableau and PowerBI).
- Computer science knowledge.
- D3.js experience.
- Django experience.
Full-time, salaried, with benefits, working primarily on-site at our Bethesda, MD office.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in software engineering? See the following books.
- Fast Python by Chris Conlan
- SQL Antipatterns by Bill Karwin
- Advanced in Financial Machine Learning by Marcos Lopez de Prado