[Closed] Job: Financial Data Engineer in Bethesda, MD
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus primarily on quantitative investment strategy development for funds, banks, and lenders.
- Bachelor's or greater in a quantitative field.
- SQL mastery. We move large workloads through SQL-based data stores.
- Expertise in various alternative database platforms. You will advise the company on adoption of the appropriate data stores for different workloads.
- Python programming experience. We work primarily in Python and you will need to ensure interoperability between our data and our Python developers.
- Django/SQLAlchemy experience.
- AWS cloud administration experience.
Work with Chris Conlan and other team members to continue to develop on R&D contracts with our financial services clients. Meet our data engineering, pipelining, updating, ETL, and availability requirements for our work and our clients.
One of the following ...
- Part-time contract role on-site at our Bethesda, MD office.
- Full-time, salaried, with benefits, working primarily on-site at our Bethesda, MD office.
We will discuss the appropriate terms based on your needs, our needs, and your skills.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in data science? See the following books.