[Filled] Job: Financial Data Scientist in Bethesda, MD
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus primarily on quantitative investment strategy development for funds, banks, and lenders.
- Bachelor's or greater in a quantitative field.
- Extensive Python programming experience. We work primarily in Python.
- Machine learning experience. Financial machine learning is a unique field requiring a strong foundation in machine learning.
- Computer science knowledge. Applicants will be tested on their computer science background.
- Data visualization expertise.
- Django/SQLAlchemy experience.
- SQL experience.
Work with Chris Conlan and other team members to continue to develop on R&D contracts with our financial services clients. You will spend about half of your time working as a quant trader and the other half working on a wide variety of R&D projects for various financial services organizations.
Full-time, salaried, with benefits, working primarily on-site at our Bethesda, MD office.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in data science? See the following books.