[Open] Job: Financial Data Scientist in Charlotte, NC
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus primarily on quantitative investment strategy development for funds, banks, and lenders.
- Bachelor's or greater in a quantitative field.
- Extensive Python programming experience. We work primarily in Python.
- Machine learning experience. Financial machine learning is a unique field requiring a strong foundation in machine learning.
- Computer science knowledge. Applicants will be tested on their computer science background.
- Data visualization expertise.
- Django/SQLAlchemy experience.
- SQL experience.
Work with Chris Conlan and the rest of the team to continue to develop R&D projects with our financial services clients. You will spend about half of your time working as a quant trader and the other half working on a wide variety of R&D projects for various financial services organizations.
Full-time, salaried, with benefits, working on-site at our Charlotte, NC office.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in data science? See the following books.
- Fast Python by Chris Conlan
- Advanced in Financial Machine Learning by Marcos Lopez de Prado
- Algorithmic Trading with Python by Chris Conlan