[Open] Job: Full-stack Software Engineer in Charlotte, NC
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus primarily on quantitative investment strategy development for funds, banks, and lenders.
- Bachelor's or greater in a quantitative field.
- Extensive Python programming experience. We work primarily in Python.
- Computer science knowledge. Applicants will be tested on their computer science background.
- Data visualization expertise.
- Django/SQLAlchemy experience.
- SQL experience.
- Machine learning experience.
Work with Chris Conlan and the team to continue to develop R&D projects with our financial services clients. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quantitative investing systems, and you will get to work on a wide variety of R&D projects for various financial services organizations.
Full-time, salaried, with benefits, working on-site at our Charlotte, NC office.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in software engineering? See the following books.