Internship: Financial Data Analyst in Bethesda, MD
Conlan Scientific is a full-stack financial data science development services firm. We focus primarily on quantitative investment strategy development for funds, banks, and lenders.
- Bachelor's or Master's candidate in a quantitative field.
- Python or R programming experience. We work primarily in Python.
- Data visualization expertise.
- Django/SQLAlchemy experience.
- SQL experience.
- Machine learning experience.
- Computer science knowledge.
Work with Chris Conlan and other team members to continue to develop on R&D contracts with our financial services clients. You will receive a customized learning experience working with proprietary financial data sets. You will advise team members on the results of your analysis to help guide our research efforts.
Fully negotiable based on your skills and needs. On-site preferred.
How to Apply
Interested in what we work on, how we work, and what we think is important in data science? See the following books.